Our fees are based around a four and a half hour night (7.30pm to 12am). We will arrive at least an hour before your start time. For the additional hour after midnight, we charge extra. We do not perform after 1am. Other start and finish times such as "Christening's", are by special arrangement. Please call or text us for a customised quote.
Most of Radio Ga Ga's bookings are local to the Wirral but we will consider traveling further a field and depending on the location, an additional fee may be added to cover travelling time and mileage.
Terms and Conditions
1. Unfortunately we cannot accept verbal bookings. To secure your booking, please enclose a cheque for £50 or more (as agreed) or via a bank transfer as a non refundable part payment with the booking form and ensure the form is signed. Should Radio Ga Ga have to cancel the booking due to unforseen circumstances, the part payment will be refunded. The balance of the payment is then due in cash at the start of the function.
2. We need about 45 minutes to set up our equipment and about 30 minutes to take it down. Please do take this into account when you book a venue, as some will expect you to include the time needed to pack up the disco, eg, Hall booked till to Midnight but the venue may require the disco to stop at 11.30, so that everyone is out of the hall by midnight?
3. You can be assured that all Radio Ga Ga shows are presented by Radio Ga Ga DJ's only. We do not accept more that one booking per night and therefore will not double book or sub-contract your booking to anyone else. The only time this may apply is in case of illness and we have no option but you can be assured, this will be a last resort, as we will lose out financially!
4. We are not liable in any way for any injuries that may occur due to the actions of yourself and/or any of your guests. This may include, but is not restricted to drunkenness or other forms of intoxication.
5. All our equipment is Portable Appliance Tested (PAT) by an independent
6. We have Public Liability Insurance of up to £2 million.