Our fees are based around a four and a half hour night (7.30pm to 12am). We will arrive at least an hour before your start time. For the additional hour after midnight, we charge extra. We do not perform after 1am. Other start and finish times are by special arrangement. Please call or text us for a customised quote.
Most of Radio Ga Ga's bookings are local to the Wirral, Ellesmere Port, Chester and Deeside but we will consider traveling further a field and depending on the location, an additional fee may be added to cover travelling time and mileage.
Terms and Conditions
1. Unfortunately we cannot accept verbal bookings. To secure your booking, a non refundable part payment (to be agreed) has to be paid first. The payment can be made by bank transfer or by cheque. On completion of the payment, we will confirm by return email that your booking is secure. Should Radio Ga Ga have to cancel the booking due to unforseen circumstances, the part payment will be refunded. The balance of the payment is then due in cash at the start of the function or paid in advance, depending on what has been agreed due to the type of function we are attending.
2. We need about 45 minutes to set up our equipment and about 30 minutes to take it down. Please do take this into account when you book a venue, as some will expect you to include the time needed to pack up the disco, eg, booked till to Midnight but the venue may require the disco to stop at 11.30, so that everyone is out of the venue by midnight?
3. You can be assured that all Radio Ga Ga shows are presented by Steve Lord only. We do not accept more that one booking per night and therefore will not double book or sub-contract your booking to anyone else. The only time this may apply is in case of illness and we have no option but you can be assured, this will be a last resort, as we will lose out financially!
4. We are not liable in any way for any injuries that may occur due to the actions of yourself and/or any of your guests. This may include, but is not restricted to drunkenness or other forms of intoxication.
5. All our equipment is Portable Appliance Tested (PAT) by an independent electrician.
6. We have Public Liability Insurance of up to £2 million.